SEND US AN EMAIL
Safety Tank makes the world Greener by processing your old, outdated problematic tanks.
The rapid growth of propane and helium tank technology is a double-edged sword. While constant improvements allow us to enjoy the benefits, the downside is that tanks become obsolete from wear and tear of everyday use and need to be replaced. One obvious drawback is the cost of replacing older models, but what happens to the old tanks? Especially concerning when many tank gases are highly toxic to the environment.
Some Facts About Our Technology:
- WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 2005
- WE HAVE DEVELOPED A PROPRIETARY SYSTEM TO DEAL WITH THE DISPOSAL OF PROBLEMATIC TANKS
- ALL OF OUR EQUIPMENT IS DESIGNED AND BUILT BY US TO PROCESS TANKS
- ALL PROPANE IS CAPTURED AND RECYCLED
- ALL TANKS ARE REMOVED FROM YOUR FACILITY BY PROPERLY LICENSED AND INSURED EMPLOYEES,
- PHSMA: OUR HAUL AND PROCESS OF TANKS IN COMPLIANCE WITH PHSMA
We reduce waste and keep your facility safe from the potential hazards of discarded propane tanks.
Accepting only empty tanks encourages people to improperly dispose of their tank(s) or release unacceptable amounts of propane into the atmosphere.
In addition, most scrap metal dealers are not satisfied just having the valves removed, and prefer tanks to have more than one opening or be cut in half to ensure complete gas expulsion.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"1-800-GOT-JUNK? in Baltimore has used Protank (now Safety Tank of Maryland) for all of our propane tank recycling needs for several years. We love the fact that Protank is committed to recycling the residual gas as well as the cylinders themselves. Their service is always top notch and they are a great partner for us to work with."